Upsurge is an Inc 500 business specializing in direct to consumer marketing and product development.
Amassing over $150M+ in online sales, Upsurge understands what it takes to build a valuable product and effectivley place it in front of the right consumers.
UpSurge , encompasses an exciting range of digital marketing services and products. From our success in affiliate marketing 11 years ago, we’ve capitalized on our experience, skills and relationships, and kept our focus on expedient growth to evolve into a thriving brand development business consisting of a variety of top-tier brands.
We invite you to reach out to discuss our growing list of premium companies and partners to be inspired and to find a variety of exceptional products and services, all united by a common thread of professional excellence and a focus on performance. We can’t wait to connect with you as you step into the world of UpSurge.
WORK WITH US
"We don't build people around our business, we build our business around
Adam Wellington, Founder & CEO
An Innovative Work Environment
Since our foundation in 2008, UpSurge Inc. has blossomed from a small-town startup into a big-city marketing powerhouse. Our secret ingredient? We have built a team of simply brilliant creative professionals. Our employees thrive on thinking outside of the box, implementing modern marketing tactics, and collaborating with like-minded individuals on exciting media projects. Plus – we like to enjoy ourselves every now and then!
Recent Openings are
We are looking to add to our dynamic – and fantastically nerdy – programming team! Expand your horizons with our great opportunities – you’ll be involved in a range of projects and will never experience a dull moment. If you fancy yourself a modern programming wiz – and fit our criteria listed below – drop us a line today!
- Strong background in Object Oriented PHP
- Experience working with MVC frameworks, Zend in particular is preferred
- Experience consuming & building Restful Web API’s
- Full life cycle web application development
- Development of Database Driven Web apps (either MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent (preferred but not required)
- Ease in working on different projects simultaneously
- A fresh, creative & hard–working attitude
Sound like you? We’d love to know more! Please send along your resume, a brief cover letter and any relevant portfolio.
We are seeking an edgy graphic designer with a distinctly modern style and unrivaled creative edge. You will work as a member of our dynamic design team to bring Web Sites, Ad Campaigns, Emails, Applications, UI projects from concept to finish. If you think you have the vision and aesthetic to revolutionize the look of our projects, read on for more info & then drop us a line!
- Excellent Knowledge of Photoshop & Illustrator
- Experience with HTML/CSS
- Enjoy working in a fast pace environment.
- A pleasant and positive attitude.
- PHP or Python experience is a big plus
- Design degree 3 years experience as Web Designer, or equivalent are pluses
If you can see yourself in our forward-thinking office – complete with youthful start-up culture – send your resume, a brief cover letter and a link to some recent & relevant portfolio.
We’re on the hunt for a charming individual who has not only mastered the art of the schmooze, but also has a fastidious attention to detail, a solid work ethic and an inherent sense of business acumen. Our business development team is looking expand – check out the list below for what we’re in the market for. Sound like you? Get in touch so we can put your people skills to the test! Ideally, we want some who is:
- Extremely personable
- Capable of building genuine & lasting professional relationships with ease
- Able to communicate effectively with management
- Very outgoing
- Wildly organized
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Adept at time & task management
- Preferably tech & business savvy
If that list sounds like a mirror of your personality – plus you possess a “work hard, play hard” mentality – definitely send your resume and a brief cover letter.